Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wild Animal Park

I'm thinking about naming our house the Wild Animal Park because my children seems so at home there. We spent half that day there and really enjoyed ourselves. We saw a pot-bellied merekat, and caracal that can jump very high at the animal encounter. We had a bit of a scare when Ethan got lost, but fortunately a Ranger and Matthew found him at the sponge bob square-pants statue. He was very sad that he got lost and stuck with us pretty closely for the rest of the time. Other than that, we had a great time and got to see lots of animal and even feed some ducks.















2 comments:

Wendy Mayo said...

Oh, I'm glad you mentioned that it was a meerkat. I thought Adam had come to visit you!

The Wynn Family said...

Yeah!!! you have a blog! I am so excited, I do much better at commenting than I do emailing. It looks like you guys are doing well. We miss you!