Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Twins are sitting up!

The twins are finally starting to sit up. I guess 6 months isn't really that late. They are so cute! We sat them up facing each other and they were so pleased that they started telling each other all about it. Funny little boys!



4 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

Yeah Wyatt & Logan! They are too cute!

Jen said...

Hey! Found you via my mom!

The twins are getting so big, I can't believe it! And Ethan looks older just since May!

I sent an invite to my blog (it's private) to Matt's email a while back. Let me know if you need another invite.
Jen

Candi said...

I am so glad you commented on my page so I could find you. I could not for the life of me remember what your site was called, I just knew it had something to do with hair dye. The boys look like they are sitting up really good. I think I must really be getting to know them because even in these pictures I can tell which one is which. (at least I think I can, is Wyatt on the left and Logan on the right?) before I had to look really hard to see the difference.

Wendy Mayo said...

Those boys are the cutest!