This was a huge bounce house type of thing
Too exciting for the twins :)

This was "Oscar's Rocking Eel". It was fun for the boys
until close to the end it got a little to fast for them.

This was "Oscar's Rocking Eel". It was fun for the boys
until close to the end it got a little to fast for them.
up and down, so this was a favorite.
It was a fun day, and we stayed for just the right amount of time. Meaning: Eveyone was happy until we got home. We'll definitely try again next year if they let us in for free. So if any of ya'll want to come and see us in San Diego we can make a day of it. Hint Hint!









6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time at Sea World. It's one of our favorite places in San Diego!
The boys are getting so big! I love Sea World! I remember that it was my favorite when we went to So Cal. Love your new blog theme too!
That looks like so much fun!
I love it! What a blast! I love your blog! It looks great!
looks like fun!
hey...if i didn't already think you were cool...when i came, your blog started singing new jason mraz to me! excellent.
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment