Monday, September 15, 2008

I know, I know, you're wondering what happened to Erica and the boys. We are still here, just busy, and a little lazy too. Grady started pre-school on the 2nd of September and although I thought I'd have more free time, it is a lot of work dropping him off and picking him up. I have to sign him in and out of class, so each time I have to schlepp all the other boys in and out of the car. Oh well, Grady really seems to enjoy it, so it's worth it to me.

Here's some cute pics of the kids. This first one of Grady and Ethan was at the Train Museum at Balboa park. Grandma & Grandpa Andres and Uncle Eric were visiting at the time.



We also did a tour of the bay during that same weekend. Here’s some pics of that too.










This was a shopping trip to Target. The big boys were dancing in the aisle to a bunch of demo music and Logan was enjoying the fun. But Wyatt, on the other hand, was very board with the whole thing. So cute!!!











Matthew is keeping busy with his internship. He’s just finishing up a rotation in OB and is now starting Internal Medicine. We think IM will be good for him. It really requires him to know a lot about everything. This is Matthew’s 4th rotation. It seems as if this year is already going by so fast.

6 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

So I have to say I love the word schlepp... it is a pretty amazingly descriptive word! We are definitely going to have to visit you guys...there is so much fun stuff to do!

loriallen said...

I with her on schlepp, pretty cool word usage! I love the photos. You guys are doing some cool stuff!! It's beautiful there! WOW! Thanks for staying in touch. I get all choked up thinking of the wonderful friends that we had in Vegas! Even though I wasn't life was crazy for us there, you guys were our central line to fun, thanks!

Candi said...

Thank you for FINALLY putting up some new pictures for us to look at. Not that the old ones weren't great or anything, I just like to see new ones.

Unknown said...

You just need to build one of those train displays at home in your spare time. The kids would really enjoy it and I'm sure it would be super simple. C'mon, it'll make you popular. It'll make you feel good....

B

Nicole Shelby said...

i still can never get over how brave and positive you are...four boys! four little boys. schlepp...finagle...ooze...drag...beg...
four boys.

seeing target reminded me of our little trip, and how funny you though the lobster-dog costumes were. so, thought you'd like to check this out:
http://craftivision.blogspot.com/2008/09/costumes-lobster-baby.html

Nicole Shelby said...

hey erica...i need your real email address. i've got a couple pics to share with you. mine is mrstjshelby@yahoo.com

peace out.