We went for a walk around the block and let him ride. There is a little hill and he couldn't remember how to use his brakes while going down, so he screamed for help and just kept going faster and faster. I had the twins in their jogging stroller and while I yelled for him to use his brakes, I ran down the hill with the twins and caught him on his bike before he hit the curb at the bottom. I'm surprised I can still move that fast. :) Matthew had Ethan on his shoulders so he couldn't get to him in time. So after that, Matthew made Grady reluctantly go down the hill a few more times so he'd get used to his brakes, and he did much better.





1 comment:
That sure would have been something to see watching you run down the hill with the twins to help Grady. The things we do to save our kids.
Post a Comment